TEAM BOROBI T-SHIRT COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions.
2. The Promoter is Kombumerri Aboriginal Corporation for Culture trading as Yugambeh Museum Language and Research Centre.
3. The promotional period ends 10:00am Monday 29th July 2019 AEST.
4. Entry is open to participants aged 16 (sixteen) years or over. Entry is open to QLD residents only.
5. To enter: Enter via Facebook Post on Borobi Jingeri Facebook page, following instructions on post.
6. There is one (1) prize to be won. Prize includes two (2) Team Borobi T-Shirts valued at $69.90.
7. This competition is a game of chance and skill plays no part in the selection of the winners. The winners will be selected by random draw at Yugambeh Museum (2 Plantation Road, Beenleigh QLD 4207) on Monday 29th July 2019. Winners will be notified by Facebook on Monday 29th July 2019. The selection of the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Any component of the prize which is forfeited cannot be exchanged for another prize, transferred or redeemed for cash.
9. All Prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of prize. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Any unused portion of the prize is not-transferable, non-refundable and nonredeemable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash. Any change in the value of the prize between publishing date and the date prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. All components of the prize must be taken at the same time or may be forfeited.
10. Entrant’s personal details are confidential and will not be provided to other parties.
11. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. The promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period.
13. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry, or if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
14. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under the Lottery and Gaming Regulation 1993 (SA), and state permit regulation.
15. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram.